8.14.2009

Put A Twist On It

So last night after co washing, I moisturized with raw shea butter and my Aubrey Organics White Camellia conditioner, sealing it with some sweet almond and jojoba oil and the proceeding to do a bantu knot set. This morning when I took it out I had the perfect TWA! I was feeling a little bored with the look though so I styled it with flat twists! I think this style would be cool for ladies who are transitioning or those who deal with major shrinkage. Here are a few pictures (click to enlarge):








4 comments:

  1. Oh girl YES! that is CUTE. did you pin it up on the sides?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did later on! i really like this style! it's helping me to become more comfortable with my imminent TWA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girrrrl YES! I will be trying this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is tooooooo cute to boot! it looks really great

    ReplyDelete