8.27.2009

Live On The Edge

Hey ladies! While in the shower this morning, I washed my face using my clinique face wash and while doing so, I realized how close I was getting to my hairline. Depending on what product you use to wash your face, you may notice that your skin will tend to be dryer than before usage. I know personally, I cannot wash my face without going straight to my dove facial moisturizer for some relief. This made me think; if this stuff is drying my skin out, what is is doing to my edges? Your scalp simply being an extension of the skin on your face must also feel the drying effects. So what can we do? Live on the edge! Make sure you are concentrating on your edges just as much as you emphasize the health of those ends! Between face wash, make up removers and certain hair gels, your edges go through it! Make sure you're putting back all the extra moisture that you're taking out. We do want our hair line to be in tact at the end of the day right? Right! Til next time ladies...Happy Healthy Hair Growing!


No comments:

Post a Comment