8.10.2009

Broke, Broke Phi Broke. We Aint Got It!

Being in college over these past 3 years has taught me a lot of things. Time management, team work, leadership, and how to spot a bargain! Unless you've been hiding under a heavy rock in a desolate cave, you have to have at least heard about Kinky Curly Curling Custard. This product is raved about all over youtube and on various natural hair care forums on the net. Being a mere transitioner, I have not personally been able to give this product a shot and at nearly $30 a pop I'm kind of glad that I didn't! That is before discovering what I am about to share with you all. 

Being as though, I'm not fully natural, and thus unable to perform my own product experiments; I asked youtuber lia81 if it would be alright for me to post her KCCC vs. Eco Styler Gel video and she so kindly obliged! Thank you lia81! This video shows the difference between the infamous $24 KCCC and the Eco Styler Gel which costs $4.69 ($3.50 on sale) at Sally's Beauty Supply Store. Well, enough rambling from me! Watch, enjoy and make a wallet/purse friendly decision the next time you go splurging on your mane!


3 comments:

  1. The reason people love KCCC so much is because it's all natural. Eco Styler is harsh and dries out your hair after extended use. You have to be careful with it. KCCC also works on women with 4a/4b who need more hold for definition. Just food for thought.
    p.s. Unfortunately her application was too heavy handed for someone with her type of hair (Read: Curl pattern). Even for someone like me, she applied too much product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Purple barber chair and White barber chair. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete