1.30.2010

January 30, 2010

Today is the day that I'm supposed to update you all on my hair. I've officially been transitioning for 39 weeks and 3 days and yesterday made 9 months EXACTLY! So last night I washed my hair and had my older sister, who is also in her 9th month of transition, help me take pictures of my new growth. She also was so kind to let me take a couple pictures of hers while she redid a few of her braids. So without further adui, here are my updates!

wet newgrowth with gel & shea butter
dried
wet hair, no product
wet hair no product
wet hair no product
i have no idea..lol
i think i put gel..
raggedy relaxed ends. i suspect this is "scab hair" but we'll see.
i put miss jessie's curly pudding on this on little piece

1 comment:

  1. Sweeeeeet. I'm 4 months behind but I'm still excited! Yay! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete