1.30.2010

Show & Tell

Minus the "show". Yesterday I tried something a liiiitle different with styling my hair. Even though I forgot to take pictures, trust me ya'll, it looked GOOD! So Thursday night I was too tired to pin curl my hair so I just threw my satin bonnet on and called it a night. When I woke up, my hair was feelin a little dry so I sectioned my hair off in relatively small sections and applied 100% raw shea butter and extra virgin olive oil to seal to each piece (focusing on the ends) pin curled, and wrapped it up in a head scarf. Immediately after, I hopped in for a hot, steamy shower. When I got out my hair probably sat for about 30 minutes before I took the pin curls down and styled. I'm not sure, but I think the steam had a lot to do with the results. My hair was smooth and easy to comb through. I think it was almost as if I had given my hair some sort of treatment. So next time you're in a rush and don't want to break out the curlers try this and see what happens! Until next time, Happy Healthy Hair Growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment