1.12.2010

Girl, No!

As you all know I've started my End Saver Challenge in an effort to retain my length and start healthier habits with my hair. I can't remember if I gave you all my regimen in a previous post and I'm much too lazy to create a new tab and find out so I'll just tell you all again. :)

Daily:

Moisturize with 100% raw shea butter focusing on ends
Seal with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
Apply Megatek to scalp in small sections

Well over the weekend I traveled to New Jersey to visit family and of course while there, I fell off my regimen. I was there from Thursday evening until Sunday morning. The only days that I didn't do what I was supposed to do was on Saturday and Sunday and BOY did my hair let me have it! I know I've said it before but I am now truly learning that my hair TRULY loves and needs moisture to thrive. Those two days without my moisturize/seal routine really showed up in my comb! My hair was breaking off a little more than normal. I never grabbed my shea butter and EVOO so fast in my life! I'm back on track now however and things are back to normal. The megatek is really doing it's job also guys. My hair hasn't shown any major growth yet but it's definitely thicker! It's only been two weeks though. The young lady in the example I used when first introducing the product to my blog has been a devout user for 2 months. We shall see and I shall definitely update! Until next time...Happy Healthy Hair Growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment