2.07.2010

Product Jail

"denial is a disease"-..idk lol

So I've just recently (like 15 seconds ago) decided that I am going to put myself in "product jail". Now, what is product jail, you ask? A place that most of us should be! LOL I haveentirely too many products going on in my closet! And on top of that, I had the nerve to order even MORE within the past week! I have half empty bottles of conditioner everywhere I look and I've decided that I will not buy anything else until I have finished what I already have! Humans are creatures of habit; if I begin now, only half using my products and then tossing them to the side I will create a terribly cycle of spending and then wasting money due to product boredom. I refuse! I challenge all of my fellow product junkies to take the first step in admitting you have a problem and then placing yourself in product jail! No one is going to come do it for you. And remember my loves, denial is a disease! Here are a few pictures (evidence) of my closet. *bows head in shame* Don't judge me.





No comments:

Post a Comment