9.10.2009

Oh Where, Oh Where..

..has my FREAKIN camera gone?! I cannot for the life of me find my digital camera and I reeeaaaalllly want to show you guys my new growth. Yesterday officially marked week 19 of my transition journey and I can see clear curls, especially in the back of my head. I tried to snap a pic of it with my camera phone but it did NO justice whatsoever. Even though there isn't that much visible progress, I can feel the difference and when my hair is drying after a shampoo or a co-wash, my sprouting mini fro is highly visible! As soon as I find my camera I will be taking pictures for you guys to see. Trust me, I'm just as anxious as you are to see those flicks! Hopefully I'll find time in my schedule to clean this disaster that I call a room and maybe..just maybe, my camera will come out of hiding! Welp, until next time happy healthy hair growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment