10.08.2009

NuGro

So for the past couple of weeks I've been using the popular "miracle conditioner" NuGro . This isn't the first time I've experience this product. I was using it faithfully around March before I started my transition process and I absolutely loved it! It provided a LOT of slip and made my hair feel silky smooth. The product claims to "p

romotes longer hair, healthier hair, thicker hair. Can grow hair noticeably in 2 - 3 weeks, can thicken hair in days, can arrest shedding hair in about 4 days." Lots of women on youtube have been documenting their usage and success with the product. There are a few who aren't impressed but most seem to have positive feedback. As for myself, I still really like NuGro. The smell isn't the greatest but I can honestly say (unless I am trippin beyond reason) it has grown my hair quite a bit. Back in August when I did my first mini chop, I cut my hair super uneven. My friends told me it wasn't noticeable but I definitely noticed! Especially when trying to do my bantu knots. The back left side would always be much harder to twist and coil. Well, last night while doing my bantu knot set I noticed that it wasn't as difficult to knot as it was before. At first I was like "hey my hair grew!" and then I remembered my NuGro and just had to post a product review! If you can't tell by now, NuGro get's a GIRL, YES! from me! I probably use it more than the bottle recommends but hey, I do what I please! lol Now I will say this, NuGro's conditioner is not one that I would highly recommend for detangling hair. It's very watery and it feels like your hair is literally drinking it. By that I mean, there is hardly any left on the shaft to detangle with. Lately I've been using Herbal Essence's None of Your Frizzness to do my detangling with a wide toothed comb and a paddle brush. Well, I hope I've helped someone out today...until next time, Happy Healthy Hair Growing! :)


P.S. the pictures for NuGro that I found on google were ENTIRELY too small so I'll just give you guys the link to their site. OH! I forgot to mention, their prices aren't too bad either!! Click Here to visit NuGro's website for more testimonials, FAQ, and to order!

No comments:

Post a Comment