10.27.2009

Change Of Plan

Hey there! Today I bring your guys a couple of changes in my projected hair plans! First of all, I said my next picture hair update would be of my new growth but I realize that any new pictures I put up won't look all that different from the last ones so I may as well hold out until some significant change happens. Since my last shots were from about 5 1/2 months, my next ones can wait for month 9! This will coincide with my next trim at the end of January. Secondly, I've decided that I will not be cutting off my relaxed ends until thirteen months after my last relaxer as opposed to the scheduled twelve. "Why?" you might ask? Simple, 13 is my favorite number! Haha. Now knowing me, this could change at any given point. I might punk out once month 13 arrives and say let's go eighteen instead but I usually feel confident about my number! Soooo, Projected BC of April 29, 2010 has officially been changed to May 29, 2010! I'm excited!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment