2.25.2011

Avoiding The Dry

Hey guys! Just wanted to come to you really quick to share a quick tip. Right now I have my mini twists in. I can't remember if I told you about the last time I put these suckas in, but it was not pretty! I kept them in for about six weeks, mainly because of my busy schedule toward the end of last semester and the convenience they provided. However, they also did some serious, but avoidable damage to my strands. When I took my hair out, the dryness and frizz was intense! I realized this was because I wasn't giving my hair the proper moisture. I wasn't taking care of my hair while it was twisted. I've had these in for about a week now and almost every day I spritz my hair with water and seal in coconut oil. Some days I'll add a leave in conditioner and seal, but most days its just water to avoid product build up. Keep this in mind if you're also wearing mini twists! Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment