4.14.2010

Duhh!

In my last entry I spoke of how I noticed a little bit of length and that maybe I was just trippin' since it's only been a month since my big chop. Well as I just sat here reading over my blog, checking for spelling/grammar errors and things of that nature, it hit me: MEGATEK! I've been using megatek about 3-4 times a week for the past 3 weeks! Now, the length probably isn't THAT noticeable to the eye but I definitely notice the weight and length increase while in the shower washing my hair. My regimen has been as follows:

Sunday: wash & part into small sections applying the megatek directly to the scalp

Fridays & Saturdays: these days I tend to do wash and go's at which time I try out different products and use a small amount of megatek on the actual strands of my hair.

The Week: I usually don't use megatek too much during the week but sometimes I'll add a bit to my edges in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment