12.27.2009

Rub You The Wrong Way

Sooo I meant to post this like..last month! LOL, better late than never right?

Hey guys! My account is still jacked up...I am yet to have that problem fixed but in due time dolls, in due time! Anyway, as I was sitting in my world of music class not paying the slightest bit of attention, I thought about my outfit. I'm currently wearing an all black scarf around my neck and although I bought this last year when I wore my hair down and out (lol..no pun intended), I thought of how many people don't realize that the materials in their clothes, especially their winter clothes (mainly wool) can really destroy their ends! It's very important to keep your hair off the collars of coats that may be harmful to your hair. Hats can also mess up your hair. One winter my favorite acrylic hat jacked my edges ALL the way up! Thank God my hair grows fast! Now hats can be tricky! You kinda need them during the winter and wearing a scarf underneath may not always be an options. One of my lovely Trader Girls, however, came up with a niftly little technique! Just browse through the Trader Girl entries. They're all full of great info! I'm sure you won't feel as though you've wasted your time! Well, until next time...Happy Healthy Hair Growing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment