10.25.2010

Keep It Cute

So last night I did a fabulous wash-n-go and I want to come and share it with you all! As you all know, one of my favorite conditioners is Aussie Moist. I absolutely love the smell and its moisturizing effects! I stated in the last post that I would not be putting any heat on my hair until Christmas and so I of course had to wash my straight look away. I did a heavy duty co-wash with Aussie Moist (of course), rinsed completely and did another wash. My first intentions were to do a deep conditioning treatment by simply leaving the conditioner on for about 25 minutes but the fact that I was waiting on the pizza delivery guy kind of got in the way of that. I instead took my blow dryer and diffuser attatchment and diffused (dried) my hair that way. My curls were left very defined and rather cute if I do say so myself! I popped a headband on and made sure that before going to bed I slicked my front edges back with some Eco Styler gel and wrapped a scarf just around my edges. Just to make sure my edges came out smooth the next morning, I loosely tied a knee high stocking around my hair, the same way I do my puffs for some added tension. The next morning (this morning) my edges were like butter! Perfect! All I had to do was take the scarf and knee high off, pop a headband on and do a little 5 second fluffing and I was good to go! Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment