10.24.2010

Starting Over

that's me on the left :)

There was sooo much that I was trying to remember to eventually put up for YGY but after this homecoming week, I am completely drained and my brain is simply not working! I did however want to come and update you all on a couple things that I DID remember! Well for one, last weekend I lightened my hair with a honey blonde hair lightener. As I expected, my new growth absolutely did not take...AT ALL! However, I've been getting nothing but compliments on it so I'm very pleased! My ends needed to be trimmed after the excessive heat that it's been enduring over the past couple of week so I'm about an inch shorter but I'm not even upset. I will, however be going on a no heat challenge starting NOW until Christmas! YUP! THAT'S RIGHT! I SAID IT! CHRISTMAS! That's two whole months from today. Hopefully I can go longer but I'm thinking I may want to straighten it for the holidays. We'll see. Anyway, I do have pictures! Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment