5.14.2010

Twist Update

It's been 12 days since I put my twists in and I must say this has been my most successful hairstyle that I've tried out since being fully natural. My twists still look great and with minimal effort! Of course I had to retwist my front once or twice but other than that, the only upkeep maintenance I had to do was wearing a scarf every night and I didn't even do that some nights. (I am not saying it's okay not to wear a scarf, I'm just sayin my twists held it down through all of that! lol) I know I said I was going to try out different styles with my twists but so far it's been the same ole front twist style every day. I think I'd need a bit more length to play around with various styles. All in all, I love this style and I can see it being a regular, especially throughout this summer! I was initially going to go 2-3 week depending on how it held up. While my twists still look great almost two week in, I'm going to take them out and straighten my hair tonight for my University's graduation tomorrow. No, I'm not graduating, but I AM AKApella for anyone who remembers and circle stepping, skee-weeing, and hair swangin' will be in FULL EFFECT tomorrow! I will be using Sabino Moisture Block to straighten and maintain my style so you know what that means! PRODUCT REVIEW on the way! The product claims to keep hair from reverting despite the weather conditions. If you've never heard or seen the claims of the product, here's an example below:

No comments:

Post a Comment