1.09.2011

Product Review: Proclaim Olive Glossing Conditioner

A few weeks ago while shopping in Sally's for my LeKair Cholesterol Plus, I stumbled across a new conditioner called Proclaim Olive Glossing Conditioner, which I'm sure you could guess from the title of this post. The product was sitting at the front counter on clearance so I thought "why not?".

Now, I won't say that I've found my favorite conditioner ever but I will definitely recommend you all give this conditioner a shot. The smell is really nice, a little sweet, but I like that and it's very moisturizing. I used it as a leave in and absolutely LOVED the effects. My hair was left feeling moisturized for at least 3 days without adding on any more products, which is GREAT! The product's claims are as follows: Provides brilliant shine, moisturizes and smoothes the hair, leaves hair soft, silky and healthy-looking."

I can truthfully say they were not lying! This product is great! Apparently, it's also good for preserving your color! Upon doing research on the products ingredients I found that its second ingredient, Cetearyl Alcohol, is very very good for curly hair as it "adds needed weight without being greasy". It also has Isododecane which prevents water from evaporating from the surface it is used on (i.e., locks in moisture). So all in all, this product gets a Girl, Yes! from me!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Donna my name is Daryl of http://www.todaysnewsnj.blogspot.com/ I really think your so beautiful and your blog is great I would love to get to know you, Can I? Hope you like my Blog peace..

    ReplyDelete