1.19.2011

Homemade Miracle

"before I fried, dyed and laid my hair to the left side" -DJ

Hey there! Here are a few treatments that I found while sniffing around online. They're quick, simple and can be achieved on a budget using a few ingredients that you more than likely have lying around anyway! I plan to give a few of them a try as I try to get my hair's strength back up to what it was before I fried, dyed and laid my hair to the left side! Just as soon as I take my twists out which I foresee happening sometime during the week ahead. Let me know which ones you're gonna try out and how they work out for you! I hope this helps you ladies out!

Honey-Banana Hair Pack: Take ½ banana, 1 tbsp each of honey and lemon juice. Mash banana and mix honey and lemon juice to it. Beat the mixture until it is frothy. Apply this mixture when hair is dry. After 20 minutes, wash it with mild shampoo.

Olive Oil Mask: Take 4 Tbsp of olive oil and take two whole eggs. Blend both the ingredients thoroughly. Apply it into the scalp evenly. Now cover it with a shower cap. Wash your hair after ten minutes.

Hair balm prepared from milk: It is not a preparation; it is just a simple application. After you wash hair, rinse it with some milk and leave it as it is for 10 to 15 minutes. Then rinse it with little warm water. This simple procedure helps to bring back the softness and shine of the hair.

*Hair mask prepared with honey and olive oil: Take three tbsp of olive oil and ½ cup of honey. Blend them well and apply into the scalp and hair evenly. Coat all the hair. Cover your hair with shower cap. Leave it for half an hour and wash with shampoo. (I plan to use this treatment but in doing research I found that applying pure honey to the hair strands first worked best for a lot of women so I'll be putting that spin on this treatment and reporting back.)

To increase volume of hair: You need one tablespoon, each of honey and vinegar and ½ cup of warm water. You will also need a spray bottle. Mix all the ingredients and pour into the bottle. Shake it well. When you shampoo your hair, let it dry a bit. Now spray the mix into your hair and gently rub it through. Do not rinse after that.

Treat Damaged hair: Take Fresh juice of a lemon, yolk of two eggs and white of one egg and one-tablespoon honey. Blend all the ingredients and massage gently into the scalp and hair. Wash it with shampoo after ten minutes.

Quick Tip: applying a dollop of aloe vera gel (from the plant) can help to provide smoother hair.

Fly Away & Static Control: Apply a small dab of organic hand lotion to the palm of your hand. Rub hands together and apply to roots of hair. Purchase by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment