9.04.2009

Stretch It

So last night, I really wanted to co-wash and do a fresh bantu knot set but life had other plans. Well, not really....I just kinda....didn't do it! LOL so around 9 or so I said screw it and just did a dry bantu knot set on my hair that was already in a bantu knot out...(have I lost you yet? hopefully not.) I pulled random sections of my hair, rubbed raw shea butter on it and proceeded to twist and knot that sucka. This morning when I took it out, it was stretched! As opposed to when I co-wash and knot it simply looks like I have a fro...ya'll seen the pictures lol. Today my curls were more elongated. NOW, I shall not tell a lie, there was way less curl definition and these curls show very little promise of looking like anything nice tomorrow. Tonight will definitely be a co-wash night, but learning how to stretch my hair will more than likely come in handy at some point before the semester is up. I'm sure there will be even more, much lazier nights to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment