9.02.2009

It's Rude To Stare!

But it's sooooo pretty!!! -sigh- so classes began about a week and a half ago and all over campus I am noticing women who have gone NATURAL! Now, granted they could have very well been natural all along and I just wasn't paying it any attention, but now that I do notice, I just can't help but STARE! I know they probably think that I'm looking at them with a critical eye but of course you ladies know that is far from the case! I don't feel too bad doing it when my hair is in a bantu knot out because I like to believe that we share a certain understanding toward one another as I quietly convince myself that they know my stares are those of admiration. LOL maybe I'm right. I haven't gotten any awkward o.O WTH stares back yet and no one has come out to ask "what the hell are you looking at?!" so let just hope the non-negative feedback continues! Until next time ladies, happy healthy hair growing!

"It is not polite to stare!" -Everbody's Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment